Sales Executive (Consultative Sales)
Sales Executive (Consultative Sales). A Chippenham, Wiltshire based IT solutions provider are looking for a Sales Executive (Consultative Sales) to join the team. Due to the company’s location you will need to drive and have a car. The Sales Executive (Consultative Sales) will need deal and contract negotiation experience and be financially astute as well as be a competent user of MS Office.
The Sales Executive (Consultative Sales) regular tasks will include:
- Identifying and opening accounts
- Driving sales of the company’s integration service in the health sector as well as inputting to the development of their products and services
- Selling products and services in line with the (quarterly/yearly) defined targets
The Sales Executive job requires a commitment of 37.5 hours per week over 5 days, salary around £35,000 pa. Excellent benefits package and a great opportunity to grow into the role for someone with the ability and the self-motivation to learn the consultative sales aspects of our business development function to a high level of quality and achievement.
The Sales Executive (Consultative Sales)
- Based in the SW, but prepared to travel wherever/whenever required to provide sales support.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to interact comfortably with senior managers and other levels of personnel both internally to the company and externally.
- Able to produce accurate written documentation of the highest standard and quality, including proofreading.
- Logical thinker with good commercial understanding of risk assessment leading to a pragmatic approach to decision making.
- Knowledge and experience of negotiating to generate the highest profits while exposing the Company to the most minimal degree of risk and ability to work though the implications of possible scenarios.
- Excellent organisational skills, with superior attention to detail as the role covers sales reporting.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-moving environment where ability to deliver is paramount.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, SharePoint (other office packages would be advantageous).
- Knowledge/experience gained in an IT sales environment.
- Account management experience.
- Experience of customer communications at all levels.
- Experience of managing a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Experience of producing sales quotations and proposals.
- Demonstrable track record of closing successful deals.
- Experience of qualifying leads and managing the sales pipeline.
The Sales Executive (Consultative Sales) will report to the Sales Director and perform the following tasks:
- Qualifying leads identified by the sales team;
- Originating appropriate solutions for individual customers;
- Working alongside the technical function
- Delivery of proposals in line with in-house quality procedures;
- Closing opportunities and progressing deals to sign off
- Support and assistance to other bid team members as required;
- Monitoring various data and reporting as required.
The Sales Executive (Consultative Sales) salary is up to £45k basic depending on experience. The role initially begins without a vehicle but may progress into a role with a vehicle over time. The role offers c. £5k commission
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business