Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive
Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive. A large UK insurance / financial services firm are looking for a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive to cover EX, PL, TA, TQ and TR area. The advised platform market is a highly successful growth area within the organisation, where they work closely with Financial Advisers, helping to transform their business models in light of regulatory change accelerating the use of platforms as the most efficient way of aggregating wealth in tax-based wrappers for their clients. The firm has a strong reputation with Financial Advisers, providing expert support both in transforming and developing client services using the advised platform, which is one of the fastest growing platforms in the market with assets of over £20 billion. The Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive will be the face of the firm for advised platform sales and will lead and work closely with an aligned team of Telephony, Implementation and Administration support, to maximise new business opportunities and retain platform assets from Financial Advisers.
The Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive experience and benefits:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK platform market including market drivers, constraints, trends, and competitor propositions.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and industry issues and ability to communicate at all levels.
- A clear understanding of Advised Platform end-to-end, from the product development process through to application and claim.
- Ability to take the initiative to create new and better ways of promoting Advised Platform products.
- Strong communication, negotiating and sales skills.
- A QCF Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning would be beneficial.
The Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive salary is:
- Salary of £53,000 with big OTE, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business