Test Operator. A Newport based electronics manufacturer are looking for a Test Operator to join the team. The Test Operator will be responsible for the output and quality levels of the designated production lines and the general housekeeping of that area.
The Test Operator key responsibilities:
- ·The personnel should have in circuit and/or functional test experience in the manual testing of boards. They should be confident and able to work on their own and follow step by step work instructions.
- ·Experience in testing on various platforms including Takayi, Flying Probe, HP would be an advantage.
- ·They should be flexible in their approach to work in other areas of the business including preforming of components, slicing of PCB’S out of panels, hand assembly of components and packing.
- ·Experience would be an advantage but on the job training will always take place.
The Test Operator key requirements:
- ·Test Operator experience
- ·To achieve and maintain acceptable quality levels, always striving for zero defects and to achieve and maintain the set KPI targets
- ·To maintain a good standard of housekeeping
- ·Ability to read working instructions and drawings
- ·Capable of communicating process issues and suggest improvements
- ·Well Organised / Flexible / Motivation
The Test Operator will ideally be IPC 610 Certified
The Test Operator salary is £16823 plus benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business