PR Account Director
PR Account Director. A Macclesfield based PR firm are looking for an Account Director to join the team. As a senior member of the team the PR Account Director will have a pivotal role in delivering new business, will lead a team in developing responses to brief, create proposals, costings and and KPI target setting. The PR Account Director will be responsible for growth, development of junior members of the team, work in partnership with the HR lead, manage appraisals for direct reports, identifying skills and training needs.
The PR Account Director responsibilities include:
- Senior contact for client accounts
- Managing client servicing. Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Responsibility for client teams achieving targets
- Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
- Delegating to and managing a PR team
- Nurturing talent, providing career counsel, professional development, monitoring and developing performance reviews and appraisals. Identifying training needs
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts. Taking ownership of developing new business proposals and delivery.
- Contributing to the overall business
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts
- Championing the agency values and brand
The PR Account Director will be an experienced PR Account Director. The PR Account Director will have solid B2B experience with some experience across tech, HR, hospitality, public, legal, marketing, retail and manufacturing sectors. The PR Account Director will need solid PR experience, sold digital experience and solid content experience. The PR Account Director will need media strategy experience.
The PR Account Director salary is £35-45k + good benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business