PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive. A Macclesfield based B2B PR agency is looking for a new PR Account Executive to join the team. The PR Account Executive will be a bright, confident enthusiastic self starter looking to further their career in B2B public relations, content development and digital communications.
The PR Account Executive will be a key part of the PR and digital team, you can expect to develop your skills in media handling, client relationships, writing, social media, brand development and marketing communications.
The PR Account Executive will be involved in the following on a daily basis:
- client and media liaison
- monitor the media for client opportunities
- work as part of an account team to implement PR programmes
- research, write and pitch press releases to targeted media
- collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- help to develop and implement creative campaigns that cross PR, content and digital media
- undertake research for new business proposals
- help organise the company events and socials
The PR Account Executive will need at least one year's PR Account Executive experience. The PR Account Executive will need to be good at English language, articulate and grammatically correct, a lot of the work is written communication. The PR Account Executive will be a self starter, confident and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The PR Account Executive salary is £18-21k plus good benefits
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business