Personal Tax Senior
Personal Tax Senior. A leading Bristol based accountancy firm are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join the team.
The Personal Tax Senior will:
- Preparation of a variety of personal tax returns as part of the annual self-assessment cycle
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Monitoring own performance and progress against year-end submission targets
- Reviewing costs and budgets and billing clients
- Dealing with client and HMRC queries and correspondence as they arise
- Identifying tax planning opportunities within the portfolio
- Element of review work or training of junior staff who would be providing assistance
The Personal Tax Senior will be an experienced tax senior and will be able to pick up and handle a portfolio without additional training. The Personal Tax Senior will ideally be ATT qualified or by experience over a number of years. It would be useful if the Personal Tax Senior had experience of Iris.
The Personal Tax Senior salary is £25-45k + a great benefits package, depending on experience
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business