Part Time Contracts and Bid Manager
Part Time Contracts and Bid Manager. A Chippenham based IT solutions firm are looking for a Part Time Contracts and Bid Manager / Administrator. The company is based in a rural location so own transport is required.
Regular Part Time Contract and Bid Administrator tasks include:
- Maintaining in-house contracts database, including templates, work-in-progress, signed contracts and risk registers;
- Review customer/supplier generated contracts to ensure that all documents are executed in accordance with company best interests;
- Provide guidance on in house contract policies and procedures; and
- Organisation of bid submissions in line with in-house quality procedures.
The Part Time Contracts and Bid Administrator job requires a part-time commitment of 20 hours per week over 5 days, salary around £30,000 pa pro-rated. Excellent benefits package, annual leave 25 days (pro-rated) and a great opportunity to grow the role for someone with ability and the self-motivation to administer the contracts and bids to a high level of quality and accuracy.
As Contracts and Bids Administrator, you will have responsibility for the preparation of contracts from templates and the performing of quality assurance reviews on external contracts. You will also be required to advise staff on their contracting policies and procedures and the updating of standard templates. Your administration experience will have been in a corporate environment, covering maintenance of a contracts database and tracking contract renewals. You will also be required to organise their bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission. This will include bid administration, proofreading and submitting final text. It will also include internal liaison with relevant staff producing sections as well as external organisations, where applicable.
The Part Time Contracts and Bids Administrator mandatory skills:
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to interact comfortably with senior managers and other levels of personnel both internally to the company and externally.
· Able to produce accurate written documentation of the highest standard and quality, including proofreading.
· Logical thinker with good commercial understanding of risk assessment leading to a pragmatic approach to decision making.
· Knowledge of standard legal clauses and ability to work though the implications of possible scenarios.
· Excellent organisational skills, with superior attention to detail as role covers managing office processes.
· Proven experience of working in a fast-moving environment where ability to deliver is paramount.
· Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, SharePoint (other office packages would be advantageous).
The Part Time Contracts and Bids Administrator salary is £30k full time, pro rata for 20 hours, plus excellent benefits. The Part Time Contracts and Bids Administrator is required to work 5 days a week
Proactive People recruitment is an employment agency and employment business